LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: Unified Cornish

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Tue Sep 30 00:41:22 CEST 2008

Because you are proposing several of them, possibly as many as six or seven, all starting with the same prefix, having the same length, and having a similar collection of letters in them. There are just the two 'fonXpa' subtags, comparatively.

I'm not sure what the use case is for all these, but I concur with John that greater and more mnemonic discrimination is, generally, to be desired here. I note that 'kernowek' could be appropriated as the token that means 'kernowek standard'. You could also do something like 'kwstd' to go with 'unyes', 'amendys', and 'kemmyn'.

Regards,

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126