BCP47 Appeals process

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Wed Sep 17 15:59:50 CEST 2008

I agree.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.

From: ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no [mailto:ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no] On Behalf Of Broome, Karen
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 6:33 AM
To: Mark Davis; Doug Ewell
Cc: ietf-languages at iana.org
Subject: RE: BCP47 Appeals process

I now support the "akadem" request without the date specification as per my recent e-mail and Mark's request for a variant that is not tied to a specific date.  The "1959" variant should be reserved for that specific request when and if that request is made. Mark's content as he described it will predate 1959.

Regards,

Karen Broome