BCP47 Appeals process

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Wed Sep 17 14:14:37 CEST 2008

As I wrote earlier, in the post which erroneously talked about Latin
orthographies of Belarusian (so I don't know if anyone read past that to
the bottom):

The process we are trying to follow involves posting the proposed new
records and registration forms on this list for a week's review.  Since
until now there didn't seem to be any settlement on what was being
proposed, I haven't posted anything.  That is why I called for Michael
to extend the time frame, to iron things out, not to approve something
that hadn't been agreed upon.

It now seems like the Pinyin subtag is the only one where disagreement
persists, so I'll post the relevant information for Wade-Giles and
Academy.

http://www.ewellic.org