Pending business

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Mon Sep 15 19:05:37 CEST 2008

No, we are discussing a subtag 'akadem' (which may be "spelled differently" upon acceptance). This subtag can then be used to form a variety of different tags, including all of the four shown below. It may not make any *sense* in some of those tags, just as the region code 'AQ' (Antarctica) rarely makes any kind of sense in a language tag.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.