Results of Duplicate Busters Survey #2

Kent Karlsson kent.karlsson14 at comhem.se
Fri Sep 5 22:24:31 CEST 2008

I care that the same description is NOT used for several
different languages. (Using the same description for
several codes that denote the SAME language is ok.) The
problem cases were listed by Doug, and this issue should
be resolved in the way Doug suggested w.r.t. 639-2 and 639-3
descriptions. This means in some cases to remove a 639-2
description in favour of the corresponding 639-3 description.

	/kent k