Khotanese and Sakan

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Oct 31 14:04:39 CET 2008

I already posted the revised record for this subtag to the list 9 days
ago, in response to the change being posted on the ISO 639-2 Web site.

Here is the proposed registration form for language subtag 'kho', which
as usual I forgot to post at the same time as the revised record.  (I
tend not to think of myself as the "requester" for changes to the
Registry that simply reflect changes in ISO standards.)  I think this
extends the review period to November 7, a week from today.

===

LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM

1. Name of requester: Doug Ewell
2. E-mail address of requester: doug at ewellic.org
3. Record Requested:

   Type: language
   Subtag: kho
   Comments:

4. Intended meaning of the subtag:

5. Reference to published description
   of the language (book or article):

6. Any other relevant information:

   This registration tracks a change made to ISO 639-2 effective
   2008-10-21, adding the name "Sakan" to the existing code element for
   Khotanese.  No other change is made to this subtag.

http://www.ewellic.org