ISO 639 JAC decision re mo/mol

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:28:16 CET 2008

Basically I like Doug's suggestions for comments and also Debbie's that we wait before implementing any suggestions for comments. I do have a slight problem with specifying Moldovan as just an alternate name for Romanian because, as I understand things, it is Romanian as spoken in Moldova. But otherwise fine!

Best,
--C. E. Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com  Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:46:16 -0000
From: "Debbie Garside"
> > I would advise to wait a little while as the reference name of 'ro' is > presently under discussion by the ISO 639 JAC. > O.k. with this; > best regards > > Debbie >

Fine with me.