Modification request: gsw (new Description)

Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com
Sun Mar 23 01:11:07 CET 2008

C.E.,

Please let it go until we hear back from Ethnologue. I will notify you when
I hear. If you haven't heard anything new about this tag, it is because
there is nothing to report.

It's really OK if the list is quiet in between requests. The only person
with a duty to defend and promote any particular request is the requestor.
This request has been withdrawn until the appropriate prefix is identified
by Ethnologue.

Thank you,

Karen Broome