Modification request: gsw (new Description)

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Mar 21 06:57:50 CET 2008

<Karen underscore Broome at spe dot sony dot com> wrote:

> We don't need a new form. I already submitted the form below on
> January 9. I think it just needs to be added. We agreed to hold the
> previous change request until ISO ruled on adding this description.
> This form was sent to IETF-Languages on January 9.  Two weeks are up.
> The only hurdle was getting ISO to make this change. That has been
> done, so I think we just need Doug to add this unless Michael has a
> new concern. If you want, we can add a line of text to my request to
> indicate that this request also supports the ISO change.

The proposed revised record (PRR) has been sent to the list, and both
the PRR and the registration form have been sent to Michael so he can
submit them to IANA after we spend a week staring at the PRR.

I apologize to the list for the delay.  I have a lot of things going on
in my life right now, and somehow missed the fact that ISO 639-2 made
this change, so that indeed it is no longer an individual request at
all, but one that keeps pace with the core standards.

http://www.ewellic.org