No subject

Fri Jun 13 15:57:40 CEST 2008

you are, and we would consequently have to indicate
that to the IESG on the shepherd paperwork.  It would
be helpful to know just which appeals you plan, since that is not
all clear from your postings.  I'd like to avoid introducing
more delay, particularly if all this appeal talk is purely
hypothetical and you do not intend to mount an appeal.  Since
this discussion is really off-topic for this list, please
respond either to the ltru co-chairs or the ltru mailing list.

Randy
as ltru co-chair