LANGUAGE SUBTAG REQUEST FORM, Erzgebirgisch

Doug Ewell dewell at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 16 18:59:22 CET 2008

On January 30, Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

> I have no objection to the subtag "erzgeb"

What is our status with this request?  I seem to remember that Karen had
written to the Ethnologue people for a clarification of their listing of
Erzgebirgisch as a dialect of both German and Upper Saxon.  Has any
response come back?  Do we need to make a decision on our own?

Since Thomas proposed this subtag four weeks ago, and the proposal form
was impeccable and the existence of the dialect undeniable, I hope we
can get a subtag added to the Registry before much further delay.

http://www.ewellic.org