Subtags and politics

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 29 23:17:57 CEST 2008

Hi -

I believe the correct venue for such a discussion would
be ltru at iana.org, since employing such a formal liaison would
be a change to the operating procedures.  Frank is correct
that this has been discussed before, and is also correct about
the outcome.  Unless there a real operational problem has been
identified based on implementation or deployment experience,
I know that at least one of ltru's co-chairs is not disposed
to re-open the question.

Randy