Fwd: acade - LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:41:52 CEST 2008

Hoi,
By referring to the organisation that defines it, you do not indicate what
this orthography is about. It is not equal to the other orthography recently
recognised by this body, it is superior in its use because this is the only
orthography taught in school. It is for this reason that the label
"official" would be better.

Again, given the political nature of this request, it is better to ask the
"academy" involved or the Belarus government for their opinion and defer to
it.
Thanks,
       Gerard