Konkani Suppress-Script

Doug Ewell dewell at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 30 01:24:42 CEST 2007

Is our moratorium over yet?

I propose removing the Suppress-Script for Konkani, based on the
evidence provided thus far.  I also propose having this list draw up
some rather specific operational guidelines for adding or not adding,
and removing or not removing, Suppress-Script fields, and posting these
guidelines in a publicly available location.  Otherwise we will continue
to see controversy with every Suppress-Script proposal or decision.

--
Doug Ewell * Fullerton, California, USA * RFC 4645 * UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/