Montenegrin

Doug Ewell dewell at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 24 07:09:08 CEST 2007

As individuals, we can always express our opinions about whether
Montenegrin is a language or a dialect, but at the end of the day (*) we
as a group don't really have any discretion in this.  If ISO 639 adds a
code element for Montenegrin, RFC 4646 pretty much promises that it will
appear in the Language Subtag Registry.

(*) included to fulfill my buzzword quotient; if this were 1987 I would
have said "in the final analysis" instead

NEW E-MAIL -->  dewell at roadrunner dot com
NEW URL -->  http://home.roadrunner.com/~dewell