Modification Request: dsb et al. (Suppress-Script: Latn)

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Sun Oct 21 14:29:06 CEST 2007

Michael Everson wrote:

> I certainly don't see a NEED for it (who is writing Frisian in
> anything else?)

The source I've checked states when Old-Frisian stopped to use
Runic.  Suppress-Script helps that ignorant taggers like me get
it right.  I did NOT know that Cyrl or Glag are no and never
were options for Sorbian.

> the requesst for registration seems formal rather than practical.

Ordinary "taggers" are no experts like you, they have no idea
what most languages are, let alone if there's a dominant script.

 Frank