[Ltru] [Marketing] An official Web site for IETF Languages?

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:51:33 CEST 2007

>Apart from the glaring color scheme, I think this site is quite useful.

Hi, I think we can select a new color scheme as a group if that's what
people want
(I'm pretty color-tolerant, but it is maybe a little bright, oh well;
the w3c has test pages that mix red and green horribly):
There's a color coder and a list of browser-compatible colors (more colors
are browser-compatible today) at the following url:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Style.html#hexcolors

>If I have some info to contribute, I'll gladly do so.

Who updates the ltru pages (http://ltru.generic-nic.net/registries.html and
the links there) when a new language/variant/etc. subtag is registered?

Someone needs to keep those up.

(Like I said, I cannot commit more than a month or so down the road; then I
do not know where I will be . . . what computer access I will have)