[Marketing] An official Web site for IETF Languages?

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:01:53 CEST 2007

Hi, Stephane,
you've done a great job of keeping up the web site.

if there is to be a group replacing you, the only issue is to make sure that
each member knows his/her responsibility and will be able to carry them out.

I like the site fine the way you alone have done it, but we do not pay you
to do it; it's not quite fair.

I suggest we wait to see what members of the group could contribute to
keeping the site up.

{I'm great at developing web sites
but I am not sure what I am going to be doing exactly in a few months--right
now I use a computer at a library as time (their and mine) permits; I do not
have my own computer, because of this I do not know if I can commit to
anything, though I can always create a page or two if someone needs that
done.  But--I owe on a student loan, so it's get a job or else, and I do not
know where I will be, or what I will be doing.  If, a few months down the
road, I have a computer and am somewhere permanent . . . then I would like
to help, but the site seems to be perfect, need nothing, at this point}

Thanks for doing the great site in any case.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com