Status?

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 20 00:21:04 CET 2007

 From the archive:

---
Type: Variant
Subtag:  1694acad
Prefix: fr
Preferred-Value:
Deprecated:
Suppress-Script:
Comments: 17th century French, as catalogued in the "Dictionnaire de
     l'académe françoise", 4eme ed. 1694; frequently includes
     elements of Middle French, as this is a transitional period

Type: Variant
Subtag: 1606nict
Prefix: frm
Preferred-Value:
Deprecated:
Suppress-Script:
Comments: 16th century French as in Jean Nicot, "Thresor de
     la langue francoyse" 1606;

--
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.