Status?

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Mon Mar 19 23:36:48 CET 2007

I am in favour of 1694acad and 1606nict too.

However, I do recommend that CE Whitehead take the trouble to fill in the
complete registration forms (subtag name, references and all) so that there
is no doubt what he's asking for a decision on.

For someone other than the proposer to go piecing together a registration
form from a dozen pieces of information in as many email messages spread
over a period of months is an error-prone process, and best avoided.

                    Harald