Status?

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:16:10 CET 2007

It's up to you all;
the comment would make the first pair specific too,
but the latter pair is fine with me
(1694acad, 1606nict).
In case you need the names of the dictionaries and accents and such again:

http://portail.atilf.fr/dictionnaires/ACADEMIE/PREMIERE/premiere.fr.html

http://portail.atilf.fr/dictionnaires/TLF-NICOT/index.htm

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com