Status?

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:24:42 CET 2007

Thanks Addison and Doug.

I thought there was considerable support for Reshat's subtags,
and the only problem was we wanted him to decide between

nta1926
and I think baku1926

as Reshat had rejected uniturk
and maybe had rejected uta1926 too.

As for mine, the support for the request was a bit mixed, though I had some
support for sure, but I could see no reason to reject the subtags, technical
or otherwise.

Both sets of subtags will help to improve the encoding of the language and
script/orthography
on the web.

That is what we are supposed to be doing.

So I hope we can expedite both requests.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com