Is the registration of LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM (ca-valencia)

Baggia Paolo paolo.baggia at loquendo.com
Thu Mar 8 09:52:59 CET 2007

Dear all,

This is a procedural question. I asked time ago about Valencian
then I have followed the discussion to find a good proposal.

Is ca-valencia subtag registration procedure finished?
Is it close to appear soon in the registry?

I checked here: http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry
(Is it the right URI?)
and the last update of "File-Date: 2007-03-06" does not include it.

I don't know exactly the procedural aspects, but I would like to
base our products on the correct use of new language tags.

Regards,
Paolo Baggia, Loquendo.