ISO 639-2 decision: "mis"

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 17:44:38 CEST 2007

I agree with Peter and Doug.  However, I would change Peter's proposed text
to read as follows:

 "The 'mis' (Uncoded languages) primary language subtag MAY be used when
there is an identified need to declare that linguistic content is in a known
language that is not currently supported within the Registry by any other
language subtag or when the range of language tags supported in a given
application are constrained. "

Debbie Garside