ADMIN: Focus, please (Re: [Ltru] Re: Solving the UTF-8 problem)

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Sun Jul 15 21:51:18 CEST 2007

Setting the format of the registry is clearly (to me, at least) an LTRU
matter, not an ietf-languages matter.

Could we please have only one copy of those mails?

(this message is NOT copied to ltru, being an ietf-languages matter)

--On 12. juli 2007 10:19 +0200 Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at nic.fr>