Variant tags for sl-rozaj: standardized Resian

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Sun Jul 15 21:50:41 CEST 2007

Just to make sure we're clear on expectations: IMO, IETF language tags should support distinctions relevant to a reasonably broad community of users, not fine distinctions that linguists may want to track. I'm not saying the minor dialects you have in mind would run afoul of that guideline, but I think we need to be careful.

Peter