Request for variant subtag fr 16th-c 17th-c Resubmitted!

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Tue Jan 23 16:22:09 CET 2007

Stephane Bortzmeyer scripsit:

> > But I do hope that someday we can get some more macro-languages,
> > including a French one,
>
> I fail to see what it would cover: languages spoken in France?

Rather the whole of the French language, from the Strasbourg Oaths to the
_Exercises de style_.

John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan  cowan at ccil.org
'Tis the Linux rebellion / Let coders take their place,
The Linux-nationale / Shall Microsoft outpace,
We can write better programs / Our CPUs won't stall,
So raise the penguin banner of / The Linux-nationale.  --Greg Baker