Request for variant subtag fr 16th-c 17th-c RESUBMISSION

Ciarán Ó Duibhín ciaran at oduibhin.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 03:32:34 CET 2007

Thanks, but I need to ask further: if "frx" is the hypothetical French
macrolanguage, do you mean that "frx-1694" could co-exist with "fr-1694" (in
which case, why cannot "fr-1694" and "frm-1694" co-exist)?  Or do you mean
that something like "frx-fr-1694" could co-exist with "fr-1694" but
"frx-1694" could not?
Ciarán Ó Duibhín.