Request for variant subtag fr 16th-c 17th-c RESUBMISSION

Ciarán Ó Duibhín ciaran at oduibhin.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 00:54:58 CET 2007

C E Whitehead wrote:
<<
I have not resubmitted the proposals since then.  I am asking permission to;
I gather thought that I can from another list member's private email to me;
so I'll get to that in a minute; there is just one prefix now with each
subtag; I must await a macrolanguage tag for French before trying to
associate any other prefix (which would be the macrolanguage tag)

Would acceptance of CE's present proposals still allow these two to be made
subtags of a future French macrolanguage (in case that might be CE's
preferred long-term solution), or would that be ruled out as again
associating each subtag with two prefixes?

Ciarán Ó Duibhín