Last Call: draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib (Language Tag MIB)toProposed Standard

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 14 04:15:47 CET 2007

Hi -

The first message in this thread explicitly
requested "Please send substantive comments to the
ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-03-08."  Please
abide by that request, rather than adding to the
noise on ietf-languages at iana.org

However, gaining a cursory familiarity with RFC 2579's
material describing how TEXTUAL-CONVENTIONS work
would be advisable.

Randy