Proposal for a new variant subtag of the french language (fr)

Marion Gunn mgunn at egt.ie
Tue Dec 11 14:42:36 CET 2007

Thanks. "Stéphane" it is, then, M. Bortzmeyer. It has long been a
matter of curiosity for some of us that (unlike other regular IETF
msgs) yours come across as anonymous, as well as anomalous, because
you do not sign any name to your msgs and your msgs are distributed
sans identifying signature tailpiece, which makes it doubly difficult
to know how best to address you politely.
mg
On 8 Dec 2007, at 21:47, scríobh Stephane Bortzmeyer:

> On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 03:49:16PM +0000,
>  Marion Gunn <mgunn at egt.ie> wrote
>  a message of 57 lines which said:
>

>> As you write "Québec", why do you not also write "Montréal",
>>

> Sure, it is Montréal. Consider it was a plain typo.
>

>> Stephane?
>>

> Stéphane, with an accent :-) <everson>And do not refer to me by my
> first name :-) </everson>

- -
Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an