Scottish English (was: LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM)

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 22 04:30:14 CEST 2007

Hi -

I think your request is quite reasonable and appropriate.

I think folks are caught a bit off balance by the lack of a usable code for the region
called Scotland.  One would hope that for such well-known regions, we could use
codes already defined elsewhere, rather than resorting to creating a new variant.

Randy