A request from your reviewer

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Apr 13 16:49:18 CEST 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 03:32:23PM +0100,
 Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com> wrote
 a message of 26 lines which said:

> There is nothing I can do about that. Perhaps Harald can check the
> settings.

No, this is a setting in *your* MUA (Mail User Agent).

> The easiest solution is for people to exercise a little courtesy and
> edit their headers when they hit Reply.

It is not obvious wether the courtesy should be in the original sender
(who should add a Reply-To or Mail-Followup-To if he does not want to
filter out duplicates) or in the "replier".