Last call: 1926baku

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Apr 4 19:01:37 CEST 2007

I think the Comments field is way too long. I also think that the
Description is too long. The language subtag registry need not contain
such encyclopedic information. All that is necessary is enough
information to identify what is meant.

How about:

Comments: Latin orthography used in the Soviet Union in the 1930s
    for writing Turkic languages. Also called New Turkic Alphabet;
    Birlәşdirilmiş Jeni; Türk
    Әlifbasь; or Jaŋalif

Addison

--