policy wrt politics (was RE: be-tarask language subtag registration form)

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue Apr 3 21:40:17 CEST 2007

At 08:05 -0700 2007-04-03, C Eddie Whitehead wrote:

>Folks, perhaps I'm just boring you and impending the decision process?

There is a lot of useless discussion going on. My mailbox gets FAR
more on this list than discussion relevant to the subtags being
requested.

I am going to approve this subtag and I am happy with it being tarask
so can we please stop discussing it now?

Please do NOT respond to this message with "+1" or "Sorry" or anything else.