[Ltru] Suppress-Script batch 1

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Sep 27 20:54:33 CEST 2006

I'm confused about the posting of this thread: cross-posting back and
forth between ietf-languages and LTRU makes the conversation incoherent.

Furthermore, I explicitly checked to see that my post was on LTRU in
this case. My response to this message will be on that list: I have no
desire to discuss this here.

Addison

--
Addison Phillips