ISO 3166-1 newsletter on Serbia and Montenegro

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Tue Sep 26 22:42:56 CEST 2006

John Cowan wrote:

> we need to deprecate CS (for the last time, we hope)

Scenarios where that's only a "hope" are unlikely:  Before it
could be deprecated again it would have to be "undeprecated"
in some way, and for that we need Martin's proposal in 4646bis
plus a reunification of RS + ME, plus a new split or unrelated
unification of that hypothetical "3rd CS" with something else.

Frank
--
<http://purl.net/xyzzy/src/rxwhois.cmd>
1.9.3 : added placeholders for ME (Montenegro) and RS (Serbia)