REQUEST for registration of variant subtag 'grabar'

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 26 20:26:04 CEST 2006

Hi -

RFC 4646 simply says "The Language Subtag Reviewer MUST indicate
on the list  whether the registration has been accepted, rejected,
or extended following each two-week period."  If folks believe that still
more process is needed, please move the discussion of how the
process should be modified to the ltru WG list at ltru at ietf.org.

Randy, ltru WG co-chair