LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: Eastern Armenian

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Fri Sep 1 20:13:11 CEST 2006

This is a bit of pointless duplication, because what you end up with
(remember the prefix) is:

hy-hywest
hy-hyeast

---

Fundamentally, I sort of don't care. If the group wants to have some
random sequence of letters that few people will understand without
looking at the registry, fine. Here are a couple of arbitrary
sequences of letters (from the top of my keyboard). That will do as
well as anything.

Variant: poiuytre
Prefix: hy
Comment: Western Armenian