LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: Eastern Armenian

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Fri Sep 1 17:42:49 CEST 2006

Just because subtags *designate* a particuarly entity, doesn't mean
they have to be written "in" that entity. The character names in ISO
10646 and Unicode illustrate that point: just one of thousands of
examples is U+060D ARABIC DATE SEPARATOR: the words "ARABIC", "DATA"
and "SEPARATOR" are not in Arabic.

Mark