Language Code for Valencia

Baggia Paolo paolo.baggia at loquendo.com
Mon Oct 16 10:32:11 CEST 2006

I'd like to know if there is a language code for Valencian.

I see in the http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry

"ca" for both Catalan and Valencian, but my problem is to distinguish
them.

What do you suggest?

Regards,

Paolo Baggia.

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster at telecomitalia.it>webmaster at telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com