Language picking

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Fri Oct 6 18:00:13 CEST 2006

Don Osborn scripsit:

> The Locale Generator - http://www.it46.se/localegen/ (list of languages
> for creation of locales from ISO/FDIS 636-3 - needs to be amended IMO;
> country is selected after language)

This is a fine example of what's wrong with just using the bare list
of languages.  The list is here broken up by first letter of the alphabet
into 27 sublists, but when I look for Dari under "D", I don't find it
and go away in disgust (see my earlier posting).

--
John Cowan <cowan at ccil.org>             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Today an interactive brochure website, tomorrow a global content