Reshat Sabiq's requests for two Tatar orthographic variants

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 13 08:49:49 CET 2006

I'd like to remind the list and the Reviewer that the two registration
forms submitted by Reshat Sabiq, for variant subtags related to the
Tatar language, have now gone well past the standard two-week review
period, and decisions on these requests need to be made.  (The
"decision" might be to extend the review period for another two weeks,
but simply ignoring the requests will not do.)