Wikimedia language codes

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 21:38:37 CET 2006

Fair comment.  But I think there is a high probability that this need will
increase in the not too distant future. Perhaps IETF-languages and more
importantly the LTRU WG should start at least thinking about how this need
could possibly be met in the future by ISO DIS 639-6 without necessarily
obstructing RFC4646bis.

Now is the time to consider ISO 639-6 in order that any requests for changes
to the data structure can be considered and implemented where necessary, not
in a years time when it will be virtually set in stone.

Best regards

Debbie Garside
(cross posted to LTRU WG)