NEW-MODIFY LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION for "Ethi"

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 10:23:16 CEST 2006

Doug wrote:

>My preference is for items B and C (in that order); that is, changing the
existing description to match the underlying ISO standard, discarding the
original as irrelevant, and adding the ASCII fallback for ease in typing and
searching.

For consistency, my preference is for the reverse (C then B) as not all
records within the Registry need a hexadecimal representation.

Best regards

Debbie Garside