What URI for BCP 47?

Richard Ishida ishida at w3.org
Mon Jul 17 13:38:50 CEST 2006

Er, this seems to be going the wrong way.  Rather than homing me in on the best URI, John, Addison, and Frank all turned up additional URIs, and I still have no clear idea which is best.  Help :-)

The list currently stands at:

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/bcp/bcp47.txt

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3066.txt

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/bcp/bcp47.txt

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/bcp/bcp47.txt

http://tools.ietf.org/html/bcp47

Let me try this another way... Who at the IETF should I ask this question of?

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead