Language Tag Reviewer

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Sun Feb 19 20:49:41 CET 2006

Mark, I'm not averse to making a change to 3066bis before it pops out.
Nothing is cast in concrete.  To find out if that was necessary, though, I
sent Michael some private messages to let him know about the changes in
3066bis and to ask him if he's willing to continue under those terms.  Ted
and I are trying to get this addressed in time for the next IESG telechat,
so there is a time constraint.  You saw the reply I received.

As for the provocation: the IESG is currently reviewing the results of the
pr-action last call.  Thank you to all of you who shared an opinion.

-Scott-