Reshat Sabiq's requests for two Tatar orthographic variants

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:13:30 CET 2006

Randy, thanks very much!  This does make clear what you all mean.

I tend to support then tags for the orthographic variants of Tatar if there
are multiple orthographies for it;

the tags would of course as Randy says make the script tag redundant but
should be used with the script tag if it is needed to distinguish the
variant from tatar written in another script such as Cyrillic but I know
nothing about the scripts it is written in.

--C.E.W.
cewcathar at hotmail.com