Request for variant subtag fr 16th-c 17th-c

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 01:06:59 CET 2006

Thanks, Stephane, and Michael!
The variants based on centuries are important to me since the language of
those time periods seems readily distinguishable from the language spoken in
other time periods.

The century borders are mnemonic, easily understood, and do seem to help
distinguish the French varieties more clearly.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com