New item in ISO 639-2 - Zaza

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 25 05:03:42 CEST 2006

Hi -

No, we don't need to wait for the charter update to be completed to start
this kind of discussion.  We just can't close issues with respect to the new
deliverables before adoption of the charter.  However, advanced discussion
may prove helpful in enumerating alternatives along with their pros and cons.

Randy, as ltru co-chair